Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Canvas of life

Over all these years I took out time for only  one of my hobbies - reading. Prior reading was restricted to my subject – Art, Design & Advertising but motherhood changed the path to parenting n kids & slowly diversed to child psychology, dealing with their issues, and never the less their activities crafts n cooking .

When children are born they are like blank sheets of paper on which we parents help to script the preface of the stories of their lives. Its parents who have to lay the foundation stone of their journeys.

Today penning down the first page of my blog makes me  realise that  Almighty has clubbed two blessings together. With a kid He  blessed me with an unending likeness towards KIDS & of course everything related to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment